Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Stay Strong!

Hey guys!

I woke up this morning and realized that...
Well, this morning I realized nothing at all! I just wanted to go bad to bed again, but that's the thing...

Even when I'm having a bad day. Even if I don't wanna be me sometimes, I still have to do so 'cause somewhere out there, there is a person who feels the exact same way... And I know this may sound wierd, but I just want to be a person to look up to and tell other people, that it's gonna be OK.

I wish someone had been there to tell me that when I was younger...
My life might have looked diferent if I had someone to look up to back then. A person who felt the way I did - someone who could let me kno that I was not alone.

I guess the reason I started this blog is hat I want to let you guys know, that you're not alone and everything is gonna be OK... at least someday.
When things are bad you should always remember that the rain won't last forever, the sun will always come back after the rain.
Even if it's winter in your life right now, you need to know that it will be followed by spring and summer  <3

Stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment